пятница, 20 марта 2015 г.

12-Minute Full Body Shred

12-Minute Full Body Shred

I recently took a business trip to Australia, and while I was there, I also managed to squeeze in a little bit of play.


One of the best parts of my trip was that I had the chance to meet up with one of my Australian Rock Your Life members, Beverly Whyfon. It was a wonderful experience to finally meet in person after 3 years of virtual coaching.


I love seeing people succeed – it’s why I do what I do. Bev says I’ve inspired her along her journey, but I wonder if she realizes how much she inspires ME in return! We really are all #strongertogether.


Because not only has Bev been in Rock Your Life since the start, she’s also made her way through every one of my Workout Programs and Meal Plans – talk about a Rockstar lifestyle!


Before she found Betty Rocker, Bev used to blame her age for her increasing weight and lack of physical exercise. One day shortly after becoming a doting grandmother, she barely recognized herself in a photograph, and that’s when she decided to make a few changes in order to leave a different sort of legacy.



Her first step was to cut back on sugar, replacing processed sweet treats with more natural, wholesome options. That one step alone boosted her energy (and motivation) so much that she felt ready for more.


And that’s when she found the Body Fuel System, my signature Nutrition Guide and Meal Plan all rolled into one.


Bit by bit, one step at a time, she consistently used the simple, healthy recipes from the BFS coupled with the fast bodyweight workouts she did with me in Rock Your Life, and her consistency paid off: Bev picked up momentum, changing her life, her body, and most importantly, the way she felt about herself.


In fact, this 57-year-old mother of 4 became so passionate about what she learned through my Betty Rocker programs and philosophy that she started spreading the word to her family, friends, and community.


Before long, she launched her very own nutrition blog: Bev’s Healthy Food, where you can find her healthy, delicious recipes as well as her cookbook, Not Just Fresh Air.


Spending the day with Bev and Coach Alyssa from Team Betty Rocker in beautiful Sydney

Although this was technically the first time we met in real life (I can see everyone on our coaching calls), it felt more like spending the day with a dear friend. We toured the city of Sydney, grabbed a delicious bite to eat, and OF COURSE you know we found a spot to #stopdropandbettyrock!


Join us for this 12-Minute Full Body Shred we did in the rain #noexcuses




Thanks for joining Betty Rocker and Bev Rocker for this workout!


Support and accountability are such important pieces of a successful fitness lifestyle. Share this post and this workout with your favorite workout partner, and let's all get healthy together!


Still searching for your Fit Family? There's always room in the Betty Rocker Rock Your Life community.



Original article and pictures take thebettyrocker.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий